Wednesday, November 26, 2008

** Bling n Things **




Well, here it is..... Ashley and Haley's store, Bling n Things.
It open Nov 1st. They are doing well, lots of learning curves along the way.
Such a big jump but God has given them the courage and strength to do it.


Just in case your wondering, Stirling is have a moonlight shopping Thursday and Friday. So if you haven't had a chance to go this may be a great time to go out. You even might find the gift for the person that has everything.


Blessings to them both!!!!!!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

Yes Ladies this is a much shop place to go.
I love my new purse and have had many compliments on it.
Finally the perfect bag.
Ashley and Haley have done a fine job.The store is beautiful.
Tammy love the christmas blog

Jen said...

I really want to take my girls out for a little shopping trip.
One of the teens at school was showing me her new green ring a few weeks ago, I asked her where she got it and she said...."Bling N Things". She loved her new ring!

Tammy said...

That's awesome!!! I will tell Ashley that Jen. I am actually going out there tomorrow night since it's open until 11. Ashley is working tomorrow. Her and Haley take turns. They work together Friday and Sat.

Vicki said...

Can't wait to visit once we are home!

Amy said...

What a great store!!
Mike & I took a drive out a while back and LOVED it!!
Blessings!!

Tammy said...

Yes Maureen, those purses have sold really well. they are hoping to get more in, probably not exactly the same but that's ok, then you don't have a million running around.

Bryna said...

I can't wait to check out the store. I've heard it's beautiful! Congrats to Ashley. P.S. Daryl Kramp sent them a certificate to honour their grand opening ; )

Shari said...

What a cute spot. Amanda picked up a very unique necklace there on her birthday. I believe it was a fair trade item from the Philippines.

I had NO idea that Stirling had so many up and coming spots! This little town is really a hidden treasure that many are just discovering.

Blessings on Bling n Things.